The Scope of my work and how it will benefit you
Areas of Life Coaching I deal with
- Career[+]Is your work satisfying, fulfilling and meaningful? Are you using your favourite skills and talents? Are you passionate about your work and does it reflect who you are as a person? If so, congratulations, you’re one of the lucky few who have followed their dreams and discovered their ideal job. However, for many people this unfortunately isn’t the case. Lots of people feel bored, unmotivated and unfulfilled with their current jobs, but may not know what job would satisfy them, or feel they’re unable to risk leaving their current job. If you are one of these people, perhaps seeking out some career change advice from a professional and qualified career coach could set you on your way to a more fulfilling work life.
Are you asking these questions?
What sort of career advice can I expect from a career coach?
How could a career coach help me?
Is a career change the right decision?
How can career coaching help?
What will a session with a career coach be like?
- Confidence/Self Belief[+]Confidence and self-belief are qualities most people aspire to have more of. The qualities of both confidence and self-belief can bring huge benefits to all areas of an individual’s life, including relationships, career, lifestyle and state of mind.
Are you wondering?
Do you lack confidence and self-belief?
How can life coaching improve my confidence and self-belief?
Self confidence , self-esteem and self image. What are they?
The power of a positive mental attitude. How does this help?
- Health[+]Looking after your health is vital to a long, happy life. The healthier you are, the more energy you’ll have and the more alive you’ll feel. If you’re getting through life on an unhealthy diet, little exercise and no sleep routine it’s likely you’ll be suffering from low energy and a sluggish body.
Questions to ask
What is healthy living?
A healthy lifestyle - more than just dieting?
How can life coaching help me achieve a healthy lifestyle?
Healthy living tips
- Personal Development[+]Personal development is a form of coaching that focuses entirely on the self. It aims to assess and evaluate an individual's current strengths and weaknesses in order to improve any aspect of their life that they wish to address.
At a personal development appointment with a life coach, you will be given the opportunity to assess how you are getting on in life- whether you are happy, whether you are reaching your goals, how your state of mind is effecting your relationships and so on. After establishing where you are in relation to your needs and goals, your coach will be able to help you devise ways to improve these aspects of your life.
- Retirement[+]The retirement age of today is extremely different to that of past decades. With life expectancies increasing year upon year and the cost of living going up and up, we could expect to live for another few decades post retirement, making the retirement plan even more important.
Some of the things to consider
Planning for retirement
The negative effects of retirement
What steps can I take to ensure a fulfilling retirement?
How could a life coach help me to plan for my retirement?
- Stress[+]Find a life coach dealing with Stress
Stress can be both positive and negative. As a positive influence, stress can motivate individuals into action and increase productivity levels. However, as a negative influence, feeling stressed can have the opposite effect and actually lead to adverse physical symptoms. Each individual will have different stress thresholds, and what is stressful to one person may be exciting to another, and vice versa.
Are you wondering?
What is stress?
Stress symptoms - Are you stressed?
Life Coaching and Stress Management
Types of stress, causes and symptoms
- Work/life Balance[+]Do you feel exhausted with life? Perhaps you feel there are just not enough hours in the day to get everything done? Are work pressures putting strain on your family life? Maybe it’s time to reassess your work/life balance.
Are you thinking about?
Reassessing your work/life balance
How can Life Coaching help you achieve a better balance?
Improving your work and life balance
- Relationships[+]Relationships are perhaps the most important part of our lives, and can bring much meaning and happiness. When we reach the end of our lives and look back, it’s usually the connections we formed with others that we define our lives with. They can provide love, support, friendship, advice and guidance. However, they can also cause problems and unhappiness when they break down, and it is during these difficult times that we seek valuable relationship advice.
What can relationship advice or help from a life coach offer me?
Who needs relationship help?
What can relationship coaching help with?
With the aid of a Life Coach you will:
- Assess your situation
- Plan your journey
- Start moving forward
- You will handle setbacks/obstacles
- Establish positive thinking
- Monitor growth
- Have new beliefs, values and rules
What you will get from Life Coaching
- Sense of achievement
- Good time management
- Positive outlook
- Self Confidence
- More energy and free time
- Understanding of yourself and your feelings (become Self –aware)
- Techniques to managing your emotions
- Stress Management
- Ability to spend time on Self Development
- More understanding and acceptance of others
- Better relationship with family and friends
- Self motivated
- More attractive – empowered people get noticed